Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day #25 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

It's day 25 of 30 Days to a Simpler Life. Challenge 25 - Organize Your Photos Today, round up all of your photos and put them in one place. That's all you have to do. Make a commitment to buy some photo boxes in the near future. With these boxes, you will be able to sort your photos. Read on for details. (30 Days to a Simpler Life, p. 156) My printed photos are all in one place although they are not organized. I decided to take the afternoon to work on my digital photos. I actually have a system for them, but sometimes DH downloads off the camera and does his own thing. Anyway I set up all the folders, shuffled around photos that needed it, and then went through the whole kit and caboodle taking care of red eye. Once I finished editing the photos I made sure that all of the ones on the hard drive had been copied to our flash back up and all the ones on the flash drive had been backed up to the hard drive. Can you tell I lost several months of photos the other year? Anyway now they are all organized, edited, backed up, and ready to be made into photo albums when I get the chance. YEAH!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! You are awesome. I still need to get cracking on that Italy album. :-)

    ReplyDelete