Monday, April 18, 2011

Day #28 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

It's day 28 of 30 Days to a Simpler Life.



Challenge 28 - Get Physical and set up an exercise schedule

I don't have a long-term exercise schedule at the moment. DH generally leaves at 5:30 for work, so exercising before he leaves would mean being out the door at 4:30 in the dark. I've thought about exercising in the mornings using DVDs, but honestly the youngest has yet to adjust to daily savings time so I can get to bed at a decent hour. I think I finally got him to sleep at 10 pm last night. If I wait to exercise in the evenings when DH is home, then I'm cutting into our family time. For now, I've settled on the very unscheduled take each day as it comes and see what opportunity presents itself. This week DH is off, so as long as the weather's nice I can head out after lunch. Next week, we'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment