Friday, March 11, 2011

Day #1 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

I came across a great challenge from Fairy Tale Mama's blog to spend the season of Lent simplifying using the book 30 Days to a Simpler Life.


Challenge #1 - Fill a Shopping Bag of items that you no longer need/love

Since I was already in the midst of preparing things for consigning, I went a bit farther. By the end of the day, I had...

  • taken 65 items (mostly clothes) to consign
  • filled up a kitchen sized trash bag of clothes and other miscellaneous items for Goodwill
  • filled up my recycle bin with mostly unneeded papers
  • created a box of curriculum to list for sale tomorrow
  • began a new box of toys/books/etc. for consigning later as well as a smaller box for EBay items
  • and found 6 books which I need to return to the church library tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment