Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 9 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

It's day 9 of 30 Days to a Simpler Life.



Challenge 9 - Organize your recipes

For the record, I don't really use a lot of recipes. The food we eat is very plain and simple. Most of my recipes are either breads or desserts.

I was short on time yesterday so I didn't completely reorganize my recipes. I sorted out my loose papers and tossed several recipes that we no longer use. I also typed up my favorite bread, roll, and muffin recipes and put them in my current recipe binder. Recipes to try or the ones I still need to type up went into a two pocket folder for now. I do need to start writing out some of the meals I cook to pass on to the girls, but I'll have to actually make the different meals to figure out the amounts I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment