Monday, March 14, 2011

Day #3 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

It's Day 3 of the 30 Days to a Simpler Life challenge.


Challenge 3 - Make a list of questions that will help you decide what to buy and what to forgo

or for serious simplifiers commit to buying no non-perishable items for the next 30 days.

Questions are easy:

Do I need it?
Can I accomplish the same result with something I already have?
Can I get it for less somewhere else?
Where will it be kept?

I think I'm going to have to pass on the no non-perishable items pledge because both of the girls have birthdays in the next couple of weeks, and I'll be looking for gifts for the boys once the girls' birthdays are over. We already buy a minimal amounts of non-perishables, so I'll stick with the questions for now and maybe try the 30 day pledge later in the year.

1 comment: