Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 8 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

It's day 8 of 30 Days to a Simpler Life

Challenge 8 - Clean out the pantry or for a challenge do some serious streamlining in the kitchen

I been trying to do a better job of rotating my pantry items, so I was curious to see what I would find for this challenge.

Throw away - The tub of Crisco was 2 years out of date probably because I never use it.

Give away - I did find a few jars of baby food. My current 2yo took a long time to switch over to real food because he had a very sensitive gag reflex. I also pulled out some spaghetti to give away. Honestly after eating the whole wheat variety for awhile, the regular pasta just tastes nasty. It was free for me, and I'll gladly make it free for someone else.

Everything else is in date and something that I use, so I just straightened up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. You're so good :-) I love reading your updates. I still have to get back in my pantry...and the house guests are coming in 48 hours---oy!

    ReplyDelete