Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day #15 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

It's day 15 of 30 Days to a Simpler Life. Challenge 15 - Organize Your Keys I don't have any loose keys laying around, so I decided to check the keys on my keychain. The van key, front door key, and church keys required no checking because I use them fairly often. That leaves 5 more keys. As it turns out, one works the deadbolt on the upstairs back door. One works the doorknob of one of the basement doors. (Apparently I have no keys for the two downstairs deadbolts or the second doorknob.) One works for the shed. That leaves me two unidentified keys. I'm guessing one is for DH's camper shell. The last key I have no idea, and I can't think of anywhere else to try it. I guess that means one can come off of my keychain when I figure out which is for the camper shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment