Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day #7 - 30 Days to a Simpler Life

It's day 7 of 30 Days to a Simpler Life

Challenge #7- Clear the bathroom counter and clean out the cabinets and drawers

The bathroom drawers were no problem - I came up with a piece of plastic that had been wrapped around the bars of soap and a very dirty Q-tip. Otherwise, there really wasn't anything else that needed to go. (YEAH!! That means I haven't added any unnecessary items since I cleaned the drawers out a few months ago!)

One cabinet contains my cleaning supplies, which I had already cleaned at the beginning of the month. The other cabinet has a few miscellaneous items, but nothing that needs to go.

Now for the counter - Three items just wasn't enough for me. The soap dispenser, candle, and toothbrush holder need to stay. The large germ X bottle and DH's mustache trimmer also have to stay. (The youngest would play with the latter if it were moved down into the drawers.) I did remove a few miscellaneous items to their proper homes like the jug of carpet shampoo and a small pile of papers. Overall this was an easy challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment